Performance Tracker project update

Ivan Voras ivoras at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 23 16:17:14 PST 2008

Kris Kennaway wrote:

>> The project still needs some work, but there's a temporary web
>> interface to the data here: http://littlebit.dk:5000/plot/. Apart from
>> the plotting it's possible to compare two dates and see the files that
>> have changed. Error bars are 3*standard deviation, for the points with
>> multiple measurements.

I have a suggestion to make the graphs more readable: if a long period
was chosen by the user (e.g. > 100 days / plot points), don't plot
points and error bars, plot a simple line through the points. Also, set
all date strings on the X-axis to empty strings except for the dates on
1/10ths of the interval.

Did you remove WITNESS,INVARIANTS and malloc debugging for the benchmarks?