extensions installed but not available

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Aug 11 12:57:59 UTC 2009

I'm using all the latest OpenOffice 3 versions from ports, but on FreeBSD 7.2-Stable.

I don't see any "bad tranfer url" error, and installing dictionaries works fine, its
when installing template packages and other extensions that we ran across this directory
bug. It almost seems as if OO is creating the wrong directories during install of
the extensions.

--
Kris Moore
PC-BSD Software