extensions installed but not available

Jakub Lach jakub_lach at mailplus.pl
Mon Aug 10 23:24:02 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm using 8-CURRENT amd64, which is "8.0-BETA2 #0 r196050"
at the moment, with fresh ports tree there is no such
problem as dreaded "bad transfer url" with 3, 3RC and 3 devel,
however each version of OOo spews xkbcom error on root
console, and core dumps upon exit If there is any openoffice
dotfile.

> Warning:          Duplicate shape name ""
>                   Using last definition
> Warning:          Duplicate shape name ""
>                   Using last definition
> Warning:          Multiple doodads named ""
>                   Using first definition
> Warning:          Multiple doodads named ""
>                   Using first definition
> Warning:          Multiple doodads named ""
>                   Using first definition
> Warning:          Multiple doodads named ""
>                   Using first definition

Similar problem observed under Arch Linux:

-best regards,
Jakub Lach

PS. Thanks for updating boost-lib dependancy lately,
and earlier commiting patch dealing with 'bad transfer url'
to ports tree, it fixed this error for me.