ports/103896: OO.o port should add <OO_DIR>/program to LD_LIBRARY_PATH

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Mon Oct 2 17:48:59 PDT 2006

Hello, Mihnea, thanks for your report.

However, I cannot figure out what is the problem here. Please explain with
reproduceable way. For example
we already have LD_LIBRARY_PATH in soprogram/soffice and I belive that
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is also set with SDK environment.

  *)
    # this is a temporary hack until we can live with the default search paths
    if [ $LD_LIBRARY_PATH ]; then
      SYSTEM_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
      export SYSTEM_LD_LIBRARY_PATH
      LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$sd_prog$add_moz_lib":$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
    else
      LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$sd_prog$add_moz_lib"
    fi
    export LD_LIBRARY_PATH