OpenOffice.org 2.0 questions

Anthony M. Agelastos iqgrande at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:36:24 PST 2005

Hello. Thank you for your assistance with my questions. I am new to
FreeBSD and want to get the most out of OpenOffice.org 2.0.
OpenOffice.org has been building on my Pentium III 450MHz computer
running FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE for over 24 hours now. The command issues
thus far is

make -DWITH_CUPS && make -DWITH_CUPS solver

After this, I will issue the command

make -DWITH_CUPS solver install

Am I building this correctly (I have the CUPS printing system
installed and I want Solver built into Calc)? Also, I wish these
options to remain for any upgrades to the Port, so does this look
appropriate for pkgtools.conf?

MAKE_ARGS = {
    'editors/openoffice.org-2.0' => [
       'DWITH_CUPS=1',
       'solver',
    ],
}

Any insight you have to offer will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
for your work in porting OpenOffice.org to FreeBSD.