Problem with 2.0 and 8 bits ascii

Albert Shih shih at math.jussieu.fr
Wed Nov 2 22:14:08 PST 2005

Hi all.

I want to thanks you for your work for porting OpenOffice to FreeBSD.

One little bug on the openoffice.org-2.0 ports:

I using openoffice-1.1.5 (with localized_lang=fr) on my FreeBSD with qwerty
keyboard, when I type a 8 bits ascii charactere (like é, è etc...)
everthing work fine. But under 2.0 openoffice (with localized_lang=fr) I don't
have the charactere. The problem exist only on qwerty keyboard.

The same bug exist on old 1.1.x ports but he is fix recently.

Best regards.

--
Albert SHIH
Universite de Paris 7 (Denis DIDEROT)