Prefix Bug

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Mon Jun 23 07:03:46 PDT 2003

Wil wrote:

> Hey all, first off, thanks much for you effort on the OpenOffice project! It's
> GREAT!!!
>
> I installed the 1.1 Beta1 version earlier and I noticed that when I try to
> launch from the cli the path show's:
>
> exec: /usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.0/program//soffice: not found
>
> Obviously the extra '/' is a problem, any idea's on how this can be remidied??

I tried adding the extra / and the program starts up just fine anyway.  Are
you certain that the file really does exist?  I seem to recall that the beta
version made some changes in the way the various components are named, but
I'm not certain and I don't have the beta available at the moment.

What happens if you try to start a module individually, e.g. scalc instead
of soffice?