Add English dictionary as a run-depends for editors/libreoffice

Kevin Zheng kevinz5000 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:50:55 UTC 2013

Greetings,

After struggling to get spell check working on LibreOffice, I gave up
for a long time. Only today did I realize that I needed an additional
dependency, textproc/en-hunspell, to install the English dictionary.

I would like to suggest that the English dictionary files (from
"en-hunspell") be added to the run-depends of editors/libreoffice. I
believe this will help many users (including myself) to get a working
productivity suite out of the box.

I'm not particularly informed about the details, such as whether this
will impact the translated slave ports or not. I'm also hoping this
won't take too much bikeshed painting to sort out.

Thanks,
Kevin Zheng