Bumping libreoffice

Chris Rees crees at FreeBSD.org
Fri Feb 8 19:08:37 UTC 2013

On 8 February 2013 18:50, Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze at bsdforen.de> wrote:
> Please take note of Porters' Handbook section 5.2.2.1.
>
> Build fixes are NOT a reason to bump portrevision!

Bash completion was also added, so the package did actually change :)
Obviously you're annoyed at having to rebuild, and I understand that,
but standard practice is to bump whenever the resultant package
changes, which in this case it did- up to date packages should be
built on the package building machines.

Whether or not the change was *really* worth it is neither here nor
there, but I might recommend that you do what I do and simply hold
libreoffice (along with other monster ports) and update it manually.

Chris