PDF version of Handbook is incomplete?

Geert Hendrickx geert.hendrickx at ua.ac.be
Sun Jan 18 10:28:40 PST 2004

The PDF version of the FreeBSD Handbook seems to be incomplete.
It suddenly ends at page 596 (pdf page 614).  You can also see
this in the index, on page viii (pdf page 8), where the page-
numbers after 593 are replaced by question marks.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en/books/handbook/book.pdf.bz2
Same problem with the .ps version, but not with the html versions.

Does anyone know where I can find a complete PDF file (or the
TeX sources for it, so I can create one myself) ?

GH