[Differential] [Commented On] D4824: hyperv/hn: Implement LRO

sepherosa_gmail.com (Sepherosa Ziehau) phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 10 10:08:03 UTC 2016

sepherosa_gmail.com added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS
  sys/dev/hyperv/netvsc/hv_netvsc_drv_freebsd.c:186 I think you could get it though kenv(1).  But it does not hurt to expose this tunable as a read-only sysctl.  I will add it.
  sys/dev/hyperv/netvsc/hv_netvsc_drv_freebsd.c:410 It relies on a tcp_lro.[ch] change I put up in another review (https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4825, mainly added a lro_hiwat field into lro_ctrl), so I turn this off by default.

  This macro may also ease the work to MFC this patch to 10-stable.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D4824

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/