Does FreeBSD have sendmmsg or recvmmsg system calls?

HuanHuan mailhuanhuan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:33:16 UTC 2016

Hi Rui,

There are no existing applications, but these two calls are for developing new application on 10G links.

Currently I use netgraph, especially ng_socket node. And a simple recvfrom() on a ng_socket costs ~5us or so (200K per second). And there are many netgraph sockets. So it's good to reduce the time by ultilizing send/recvmmsg() if there are these two syscalls. Even a simple-loop like implmentation like linux's will be good as Luigi has suggested.