Comparing Mutiqueue Support Linux vs FreeBSD

Takuya ASADA syuu at dokukino.com
Thu Jun 27 10:05:58 UTC 2013

Maybe we need to add some more generic APIs on NIC driver's ioctl, and
invoke it from ifconfig.
Or if you hate to add things on ifconfig, just make another command like
ethtool from scratch.
And driver can export driver specific things via sysctl, some driver
already doing in that way.

2013年6月27日木曜日 Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org: