Comparing Mutiqueue Support Linux vs FreeBSD

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Thu Jun 27 02:36:07 UTC 2013

ethtool is just a passthrough. The drivers need to implement all of those hooks.

It wouldn't be that hard to reimplement. The drivers would have to
reimplement it anyway - they'd have to implement the generic set of
standard statistics, then export driver-specific things. You know, the
stuff our drivers already expose via sysctl.

adrian