misc/179033: [dc] dc ethernet driver seems to have issues with some multiport card and mother board combinations

Mr. Clif clif at eugeneweb.com
Wed Jun 26 04:43:34 UTC 2013

Hi John,

Thanks for working on this. I'm very interested in getting this fixed
for everyone that uses the Affected Atom boards and other small format
boards that work well in small custom routers.

However right now I have a big network upgrade I'm working on and don't
have time to get to it until late July, I'm hoping. So please forgive me
for the long delay.

     Thanks for your help,
     Clif