FreeBSD 8.2 and MPD5 stability issues

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Tue Jun 28 20:27:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011, Pawel Tyll wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
>> Good news !
>> Last night I remove FLOWTABLE option and since then the server is stable.
>> No crash what so ever an I was able to increase the number of tunnels.
> Yeah, FLOWTABLE still needs work, good news on the stability. Could
> you perhaps drop us all a note in two weeks if things keep stable?

from all I have seen all the work FLOWTABLE needs is finally being
dropped from the tree.  Its a constant cause of trouble and from what
I recall not even ipv6 capable.

Greetings
Christian

> I myself run similar setup, plan to increase traffic and number of
> sessions in few days, so I'm very interested in how things go for you.
>
> Cheers.

Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2
Phone:   +49 7032 893 997 - 0          D-71126 Gaeufelden
Fax:     +49 7032 893 997 - 9          HRB 245288, Amtsgericht Stuttgart
Web:     http://www.cksoft.de/         Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Kratzer