FreeBSD, IPv6 and World IPv6 Day

Jason Hellenthal jhell at DataIX.net
Wed Jun 8 02:29:53 UTC 2011

Bjoern,

Thank you for this update. And thank you for your continuous work on
making IPv6 on FreeBSD as good as it is. It has been a real pleasure
watching the advances that you and alike others have made in a
contribution to the overall functionality.

Net@ followers,

Not trying to put you on a pedastal here Bjoern ;)

For those of you who do not recognize Bjoern, this would be a great
chance to have your insights heard in real-time by one of steering minds
of the IPv6 community.

http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2010/11/bjoern-zeeb-awarded-international.html
http://www.isoc.org/itojun/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMZX7L0peQ

Hats off o/^

--

"Unity can only be manifested by the Binary. Unity itself and the idea of Unity are already two." -- Buddha

 Regards, (jhell)
 Jason Hellenthal