FreeBSD, IPv6 and World IPv6 Day

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Jun 7 18:06:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

a couple of us are hanging out on EFNet in #freebsd-w6d for the next 30 hours or so (as we are awake;).  The main idea is to share experience of FreeBSD and IPv6 during World IPv6 Day and to try to help people in case of immediate problems. We'll also try to closely monitor this freebsd-net mailing list in case you'll post here.

For more information see:

	http://www.freebsd.org/ipv6/w6d.html

Bjoern

--
A lot of the this June 8th World IPv6 Day verbiage is about picking the
right color, not so much for the bikeshed of putting IPv6 into use, but