What is the relationship between Intel and FreeBSD in regards to igb(4)?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:42:18 UTC 2011

Kevin is correct :)

When it comes to the man pages the problem is that even though we have
a docs group internally, they are not really independent, and doing
development
and support on the drivers keeps me fully occupied.. so the docs tend to lag
a bit.

If you have specific questions I am lurking about (even when I'm on vacation
like right now :)) and am happy to do my best to answer.

Happy Holidays!

Jack