What is the relationship between Intel and FreeBSD in regards to igb(4)?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:47:27 UTC 2011

OH, and a bit further comment... I maintain all the Intel based 1 and 10G
drivers,
which means dev/e1000 and dev/ixgbe.  ALL Intel released devices right up to
the present are supported in these drivers as of the source in HEAD. Of
course
we  (Intel) are always working on new hardware, and thus I am usually in
development
on new stuff at any given time as well, but I have been kept code as up to
date
as our policy allows now for over 5 years.

Jack