vlan without ip address

Alexander Lunev sol289 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 19:23:11 UTC 2011

first of all, you should name and number you vlan same, if it's clan10
on the one side, then it's vlan10 on the other side and in betweeen.
then (though you have to do it first of all), you should understand
how vlan's work, and after that connect ports to each other according
to your scheme.

--
your sweet isn't ready yet