kern/156493: [msk] Marvell Yukon 2 device works only few seconds

K. Macy kmacy at freebsd.org
Fri Apr 22 15:22:34 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM, cyberGn0m <cy6ergn0m at gmail.com> wrote:
> At Linux I have no problems with this device. How to disable negotiation?

I don't think disabling checksums and tso are necessary, but they
don't really matter at 100Mbps.

# This file now contains just the overrides from /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
sshd_enable="YES"
ifconfig_msk0="media 100TX -txcsum -rxcsum -tso"
ifconfig_msk1="media 100TX -txcsum -rxcsum -tso"

moused_enable="YES"
hald_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
hostname="shuttle1.burblefest.com"
#ifconfig_msk1="inet 10.0.1.8 netmask 0xffffff00"
#defaultrouter="10.0.1.1"

I've been setting the IP later on in boot.