ROUTETABLES & IPv6?

JASSAL Aman aman.jassal at esigetel.fr
Tue Sep 21 14:03:24 UTC 2010

Hello Mr.Eggert,

Le Mar 21 septembre 2010 14:51, Lars Eggert a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> am I correct in that multi-FIB support is currently only working for
> into all FIBs, not only FIB <x>. (For IPv4, it works correctly.)
>
> Or am I missing something?

You're not, as far as I know setfib sends messages to all fibs without
taking notice of the fib requested by the user. There is a PR in the base
regarding this => PR 134931.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=134931&cat=

I don't think this patch is in the base, not even in HEAD. With regards to
IPv6 and routing tables, Qing Li should be able to provide thorough
feedback on this.