ROUTETABLES & IPv6?

Andre Oppermann andre at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 21 14:05:11 UTC 2010

On 21.09.2010 14:51, Lars Eggert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> am I correct in that multi-FIB support is currently only working for IPv4? At least "setfib<x>
> correctly.)

It seems multi-FIB is incomplete for IPv6. Also radix multi-path
is incomplete for IPv6 at the moment.

Ingo Flaschberger has started working on radix multi-path by fixing
bugs and porting further work from OpenBSD. IPv6 support is also on
the map. He's working with Qing Li and me refine these changes to
eventually get them into -current. Multi-FIB is a natural extension
of this topic that may get tackled in a next step.

--
Andre