Request for feedback on TCP security (IETF effort)

Fernando Gont fernando at gont.com.ar
Mon Mar 8 08:09:58 UTC 2010

Qing,

The reason for which I posted this note here was to get *technical*
input on the contents of the I-D.

So far 99% of the discussion in TCPM has been around whether to accept
this document as a wg item or not, whether to change the outline or not,
etc. (i.e., "procedural discussions", if you want).

This was the first poll for *technical* comments, and I thought the
FreeBSD community might provide valuable input -- hence my note.

Thanks,
Fernando