page fault in igb on 8.1

Chris Buechler cbuechler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 01:59:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 5:24 AM, Jack Vogel <jfvogel at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've not heard anything yet, will see what happens later this morning.

Of the info I currently have, it doesn't panic on a stock 8.1-RC2, but
it wasn't the same config - there weren't any VLANs configured. I'm
getting VLANs configured on the stock 8.1-RC2 install and will see
what happens. Should know more tomorrow. I don't have any igb NICs to
test with, just this remote system that I don't have access to, if you
can do some testing with VLANs Jack that might help replicate the
problem. Will reply back as soon as I know more.

thanks,
Chris