NAT-T patch from stable/7

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Jan 29 15:40:08 UTC 2010

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

Hi,

there is an updated version.  I wonder why it was missed - probably
because noone was complaining loud enough or I missed it or noone had
seen it or ... and I am not running 7.x anymore myself but HEAD;) --
all my former stable/7 patches had missed one fixed that this one now
includes.

Enjoy.

http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20100129-01-ipsec-natt-mfc7.diff

> Please read this _entire_ thread (and possible later follow-ups) about
> how to use it:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2009-August/thread.html#22722

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb         It will not break if you know what you are doing.