Packets disappear after ngtee rule

Vladimir Osipenko tiffolk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:32:54 UTC 2010

Good day!
I have a FreeBSD shaping bridge based on lagg+dummynet, this is a part
from ruleset:

03001          20          7840 ngtee 10 ip from any to any out xmit lagg1
03003         0              0   allow log ip from any to any

So, the problem is that packets after passing rule with ngtee
disappear (droped?) and are not returned back to the next rule.

net.inet.ip.fw.one_pass: 0

So, as I understand, ng_ipfw must return packets back, but it does not.

Can someone give me a hint where to look or what to check more?