Enhancement for ns_format_ttl available

Joseph Turner scotty at l5computing.com
Wed Jan 20 02:17:15 UTC 2010

Hopefully I'm posting to the right mailing list.

I couldn't suss out how one joins up to be able to submit patches to FreeBSD
so I'm posting here to point out my submitted patch to the Android code
base.

Their code is basically lifted straight from FreeBSD so the patch should
apply cleanly.

In a nutshell I was doing scut work to practice working with the Android
submission system and ran across gcc barking about the code in
ns_format_ttl. As I inspected the code I came to realize a good stiff
brushing would yield beneficial results.

https://review.source.android.com/#13229

In my spare time I'm working on enhancing the code that calls ns_format_ttl
and it's partner ns_parse_ttl.