freebsd for Sun Fire X4250

Sam Wun swun2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:45:22 UTC 2010

Hi Gavin,

The reason I want to stick with i386 is because about few years ago
when I tried AMD release of FreeBSD, it didn't have the same level of
proficiency as i386 release of FreeBSD - packagThat was my impression
at that time. I hope it has changed in this years.
Is there any major installation difference between AMD (64) and i386
release of FreeBSD (8.0)?

Thank you for your answers.
Sam