vlan limits on e1000?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:11:17 UTC 2010

HMMMMMM, well this has a certain amount of deja vu to it :) There was a
problem like this
long ago when someone was using vlans AND the lagg device, the issue was
that the em
driver never received the vlan attach events because lagg ate them, so to
speak :)

Still I think this was only an issue with filtering. Just for giggles, turn
on BOTH tagging
and filtering and see what happens.

Jack