IPSEC: ipsec4_common_input_cb: queue full; proto 50 packet dropped

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat Dec 19 10:15:09 UTC 2009

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009, Gabe wrote:

> Anyone know what causes this? It only happens on one side of the tunnel/gateway and its intermittent. I was also trying to scp a big file (~240MB) from the actual tunnel/gateway that displays this error and it ended with:
>
> testfile.wmv                                                   100%  249MB   2.0MB/s   02:07
> ./testfile.wmv: Input/output error
>
> though that could be due to restrictions on the actual switch, I don't know yet.
>
> Any clues?

What you gave in the subject means that the netisr ("kernel software
interrupt network dispatch service") returned an error.  Why that is
I don't know yet.

Which version of FreeBSD are you running?  Would you be able to test a
patch (recompiling the kernel)?

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb         It will not break if you know what you are doing.