lost routes

Michal Sviba michal at myserver.cz
Tue Sep 23 09:04:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

i've seen a bit similar problem with routes.
I have two interfaces (em0, iwi0) on laptop.
Problem is, after this command
# ifconfig em0 down
I expected, that every routes to this interface should be deleted
(included default gw). But route "dest: default netif: em0" is stil
present in
# netstat -f inet -r

I have 7.1-PRERELEASE, but same case is on 7.0.

Michal