wpi driver.

Orum yoitsmeremember at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:39:19 UTC 2007

Stefan,

I've gotten it to work on 6.2, but you need to get the patched version
(specifically made for 6.2) from this location:
http://www.bsdmon.com/download/20070121-wpi-freebsd.tar.gz

You will also need to install the wpi-firmware port (not in the ports
tree yet) from a later official release.  I'm sorry to say I don't
remember the link for the tar archive that included the port.

Also note that it's still a very touchy driver, and might need to be
unloaded/reloaded to get up and running (at least, that seems to fix
it on my T60).  In addition WPA/WPA2 do not work with it (don't know
about WEP as I've never tried).

Thanks,
Ian