Where is IPSec NAT-T support?

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Wed Nov 1 03:04:43 UTC 2006

>From Larry:

> >>       I'm interesting FAST_IPSEC support:-).
> >
> > if Larry or someone else have quickly some time to do it, please let
> > me know.
> >
> > If no one else port that (it shouldn't be too difficult, but takes
> > some time), I'll do it "ASAP".....
> I'll make the time.  Should have something in the next day or two.
>
> Larry

	I was wondering where this is. I applied the FreeBSD6 patch
to 5.5-RELEASE-p8 and compiled out of FreeBSD ports. I've had all
sorts of issues getting it working. I recompiled with :

# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# No user-servicable parts inside!
# Options for ipsec-tools-0.6.6
_OPTIONS_READ=ipsec-tools-0.6.6
WITH_DEBUG=true
WITH_IPV6=true
WITH_ADMINPORT=true
WITH_STATS=true
WITH_DPD=true
WITHOUT_NATT=true
WITH_FRAG=true
WITHOUT_HYBRID=true
WITHOUT_PAM=true
WITHOUT_GSSAPI=true
WITHOUT_RADIUS=true
WITHOUT_SAUNSPEC=true
WITHOUT_RC5=true
WITHOUT_IDEA=true

	As soon as I did, my configuration immediately
worked.

	Are there still known NATT issues?

		Thanks, Tuc