Redundant/failover NFS servers - stale NFS file handle

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Tue Aug 15 15:32:11 UTC 2006

On 08/15/06 16:47, Brian Candler wrote:
>>> How?
>> With a shared filesystem of course.
> Specifically, which one? If there is a good filesystem for this application
> perhaps it could be ported.
Any of them would do for read only shares. For read write ones, lock
coherence would be the major issue I think.
Specifically having OCFS2 or GFS would be as cool as having ZFS for
FreeBSD. :)

--
Attila Nagy                                   e-mail: Attila.Nagy at fsn.hu
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)                 phone: +3630 306 6758