Hey everyone

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:52:51 GMT 2005

I wanted to introduce myself to the list. I am now the primary contact
at Intel for our drivers. There was some earlier email I saw in the archive
about 82571/2 support, and I want to confirm that that code is coming.

I hope to be adding some new feature support as well. I have been
eyeing TSO which is going to need stack changes, if anyone out there
has been working or just thinking about that get in touch with me about it.

In any case, I am kept quite busy but I will make every effort to be here
and be as responsive as i can.

Regards to all,

Jack