Looking For Ideas or Suggestions

Greg Rowe greg at qwest.net
Sat Jun 25 12:48:09 GMT 2005

netstat -m
324/1408/200000 mbufs in use (current/peak/max):
        322 mbufs allocated to data
        2 mbufs allocated to packet headers
320/1162/50000 mbuf clusters in use (current/peak/max)
2676 Kbytes allocated to network (1% of mb_map in use)
0 requests for memory denied
0 requests for memory delayed
0 calls to protocol drain routines

The interface just stops accepting input  packets for 10-15 seconds and then
starts up again. A ping from one system on the same LAN to the problem system
shows that the interface stops receiving packets. It appears, using tcpdump
and ethereal, that I can still see traffic on the interface during the
freeze.

Thanks