New snapshot: network stack cloning / virtualization patches

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Fri Sep 12 06:39:06 PDT 2003

Hi Marko,

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 03:05:15PM +0200, Marko Zec wrote:
> Network stack cloning patches allow for multiple fully independent network
> stacks to simultaneously coexistst in a single FreeBSD kernel. Combined with
[snip]

Your work is most interesting. I look forward to using it as a resource
from which to learn when researching a prospective policy routing
implementation for the 5.2 line of development, after the locking work
has been finished.

Have you considered porting your work to 5.x, perhaps as a Perforce project?

Regards
BMS