polling(4) and Gigabit

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Sun May 18 02:25:56 PDT 2003

The em driver has polling support in STABLE (post 4.8R).  The limitation is
not so much the NIC, but the way the NIC is serviced via interrupts in non
polling modes.  There are some very good discussions posted already you can
get via Google on what you can and cant do and what you might expect
performance wise.

	---Mike