FreeBSD on Acer C710 Chromebook

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sat Dec 27 20:51:14 UTC 2014

cool.

well, Matthew Dillon / DragonflyBSD project just bought me a C720, so
I'll be able to shephard in the patches into -HEAD soon.

For the C710, I'd like to figure out how to build a chromeos recovery
and boot image that uses the normal way of doing it - however, and
here's the kicker - we don't have EFI32 booting support yet. So, until
we get that working, we'll be stuck. :(

-adrian