Intel/Pro Wireless 3945ABG working! now slow :(

Jason Nordwick jnordwick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:39:46 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the help, but this didn't help at all. It is either
slow or I get a page of no route to host messages from ping when
trying to ping my wireless router (and it does support 11g). I think
their might be a syntax error on one of the lines you gave me, but I'm
going to just try and run either -current or -stable. (I used to track
current daily, so this doesn't bother me too much).

Can I install a snapshot release from the ftp site? Sysinstall seems
to be having problems finding the snapshots from Main this morning.

-j