eeePC 900 && Xandros/Windows screen-shoots wanted

Matthias Apitz matthias.apitz at oclc.org
Tue Nov 18 04:24:23 PST 2008

Hello,

I'm traveling next week to La Habana, Cuba, and I'm invited there to give talks in
the Linux group about the eeePC 900 (and about the Linux based cellphone,
Openmoko Freerunner). I'm running FreeBSD 7.0R on my eeePC but would like
to show as well in one or two screens how the 900 is shipped originally
with Xandros and Windows. Mine came with Xandros, but I have not done
anything with this Xandros, I simply replaced the Xandros by FreeBSD. So I have no
screens left over.

Maybe someone was more clever than I and saved some screens or has the
eeePC 900 even in dual boot. If so, could you please send me 1-2 of each
system, i.e. of Xandros and Windows, as 1024x600 jpeg or png by e-mail?

Would be very nice and thanks in advance.

Greetings

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz