7.0-RELEASE && panic after ~4 hours

Alphons "Fonz" van Werven a.j.werven at student.utwente.nl
Wed Mar 26 11:29:01 PDT 2008

Sam Leffler wrote:

> You said there were panics; please point me at PR's that show them

See below.

> Understand that most all Intel wireless cards up to the 4965 have issues
> with firmware mis-design that make developing reliable drivers hard (even
> more so given Intel's unwillingness in helping anyone not using linux).

I'm aware of that. Therefore, it wasn't my intent to criticise, merely to
observe.

>> rum: Works but panics after a while. PR has been filed, but seems to
>> be stuck at feedback status (anyone know more about this one?).

> PR #?  Unfortunately my rum card seems to have vanished.  The committer
> looking after rum has been occupied which may explain the inaction.

kern/120966

The PR was sent by somebody else, but I have the same problem and I can
reproduce it, so if any additional info is needed I'd be more than happy
to provide it.

Regards,

Alphons

--
All right, that does it Bill [Donahue]. I'm pretty sure that killing Jesus
is not very Christian.