Management of Thermal

Norberto Meijome freebsd at meijome.net
Mon Oct 8 03:37:37 PDT 2007

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:35:58 +1000
Norberto Meijome <freebsd at meijome.net> wrote:

> I'm happy to RTFM....but i don't know where that is :)

well,i've obviously read the man pages for cpufreq, acpi_thermal and powerd...
but my brain can't seem to see how it all fits together... cpufreq is supposed
to be for non-acpi systems...but then if i take it out i can boil water in 2
minutes on the CPU...

cheers,

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Software QA is like cleaning my cat's litter box: Sift out the big chunks. Stir
in the rest. Hope it doesn't stink.

Warned.