Dell Latitude D630

Frank Staals frankstaals at gmx.net
Tue Jun 26 15:56:30 UTC 2007

Hey,

I was planning on buying a Dell Latitude D630. From what I could find
about the parts just about anything should work appart from
Suspend/Resume ( or has the suspend/resume issue with C2D CPU's been
resolved in CURRENT ? ). Appart from that 2 points are worrieng me a bit
so I'm just wondering if anyone can give me confirmation of those points:

- WLAN using an Intel 3945ABG Wireless Card ( From what I've read it
should work with the wpi driver ? )
- The screen supports a native resolution of 1440x900 usin a Intel GMA
X3100, anyone experiences with such a setup ?

Thanks in advance,

--
-Frank Staals