Anyone had bad experiences with a Dell Precision M65

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed Apr 25 16:53:12 UTC 2007

I am seriously considering one, more than anything else for the 15.4
inch screen with a resolution of 1920 X 1200, assuming that I can get
that out of XOrg.  I want the resolution but don't want a monster
laptop.  Apart from that the price seems ok with 2G of memory, and a
Intel® 3945 802.11a/g Dual-band Mini-Card (DW1390) that should work
someday ;)  I assume that the bluetooth will probably work and if not,
no big deal.

Thanks in advance for any information or suggestions,

ed