HSPDA

Mulga mulga at flinders.homeunix.org
Thu Apr 12 07:05:53 UTC 2007

Thanks for your time,
While not strictly WiFi the now avaliable HSPDA devices are around. Fast Internet with all the hype.

I am the owner of such a device and realy would like to make it work under FreeBSD 6.1.
I have a driver Hans from the usb branch was able to port the NetBSD ugensa to FreeBSD.

My problem is thus, getting ppp to talk to the damd thing.
I can get so fare but not all the way.

Is there some kind sole out here that know the answers to this vexing issue?

My telco is so guarded they will hardly admit they have the devices.

Please mail direct as I am on so many lists now I cant manage.

Regards  John
mailto: mulga at flinders.homeunix.org