NDIS driver Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG reaches kernel panic

Shawn Nock nock at email.arizona.edu
Sat Jun 11 22:54:21 GMT 2005

Coincidently, I tried to revert to the ndis wrapper for my 2200bg after
several months using if_iwi... (iwi has some problems: won't associate
with hidden ssid host & the g speed negociation leaves something to be
desired)

I am experiencing the same panic on a very recent current:

FreeBSD rainbow.kuatcom.local 6.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT #5: Sat
Jun 11 03:15:34 MST 2005

4 months ago if_ndis worked fine with this card... Can't tell you when
it broke (just tried today...).

Supplimentary information can be provided if anyone is interested in
working on the problem.

FYI (Probably unrelated): The only thing that changed in my config is
the addition of ULE+PREEMPTION.

--
Shawn Nock (OpenPGP: 0x8ED6EE9A)
Broadcast Engineer; KUAT-TV 6, Tucson, AZ
nock at email.arizona.edu
desk: 520.621.3280
cell: 520.820.0687