Thinkpad T43 an current

Joerg Traeger jt at xoasis.de
Sat Jun 11 21:59:02 GMT 2005

Is there somebody running FreeBSD 6.0 current on a Thinkpad T43?

About ten days ago I installed it with no problems but I suffer from many
strange panics. Sometimes the machine even reboots after a few minutes,
sometimes it runs for few hours before crashing. The panics differ but seems
to be vm related. ( An update on june, 6th did not help.)
And about one of 20 boots stop right after the boot-menu. Is the intel 915
chipset fully working and reliable? Are there any known problems?

Thanks for ideas!